Joining the Team
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Flight Attendants for Pittsburgh, PA.
- Must be authorized to work in the US;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must be able to read/write and speak English fluently;
- Must be eligible for a US passport (will be required before end of class);
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check and a pre-employment drug screening;
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Must successfully complete FAA approved flight attendant training program;
- Must be willing to be away from home for at least 15 days on assignment/training;
- Training will begin on November 17, 2014 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Flight attendants will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. Paid training, per diem, and uniforms
will be provided by Xtra Airways. Comprehensive medical/dental benefit package available.
Please send your resume to jobid5692(put the 'at' sign here)temcentral.com
PHONE CALLS NOT ACCEPTED.
Maintenance Controller – Boise, Idaho
Successful candidate will report to the Manager of Maintenance Control and is responsible
for the coordination of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. This is to include
planning and tracking the timely completion aircraft's Daily Checks and A Checks;
provide technical support to Mechanics and Pilots; coordinate with dispatch, parts
department, and maintenance personnel for any parts and/or manpower that may be
required; maintain constant surveillance of overall line station activity; intervene
immediately in the case of major mechanical problems and provides necessary resources
to minimize downtime of aircraft; ensure all mechanical delays are handled in a
safe and expeditious manner in accordance with current FAR's, Aircraft Maintenance
Manuals, and company policies; other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance
- Valid Airframe and Power plant license required;
- Have minimum 5 years of Boeing 737 experience;
- 2 years aircraft maintenance control, maintenance supervisor, crew chief, avionics
lead or equivalent;
- 40 Hour Boeing 737-3/4/5 General Familiarization Couse;
- Must be able to work day shift, night shift or weekend duty as required;
- Maintenance management, planning, and scheduling experience;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional
journals, technical procedures, and installation drawings;
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills
are an advantage;
- 10-year fingerprint based criminal history records check clearance;
- Pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening clearance.
Interested applicants should submit relevant qualification data for consideration
to jobid8723(put the 'at' sign here)temcentral.com.
PHONE CALLS NOT ACCEPTED.
Don't have email? Try snail mail!
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
805 West Idaho
Boise, Idaho 83702
Xtra Airways is an equal opportunity employer.