Joining the Team
Now accepting applications for the following positions:
Flight Attendants for San Antonio, Texas
- Must be authorized to work in the US;
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must be able to read/write and speak English fluently;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Must be eligible for a US passport (will be required before end of class);
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check and a pre-employment drug screening;
- Must be flexible and available to work evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Must successfully complete FAA approved flight attendant training program.
Flight attendants will be based in San Antonio, Texas. Paid training, per diem, and uniforms
will be provided by Xtra Airways. Comprehensive medical/dental benefit package available.
Please send your resume to jobid5987(put the 'at' sign here)temcentral.com.
PHONE CALLS NOT ACCEPTED.
Don't have email? Try snail mail!
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
805 West Idaho
Boise, Idaho 83702
Xtra Airways is an equal opportunity employer.